Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Uh, waiter...

... There's a wasp in my food" Now that's the last thing you wanna hear when you're eating, but it's what my sister experienced last week while eating at Italianni's. The fateful incident happened when my sister ordered the Ziti, at first it was fine but when she started to finish her food she spotted something... something unusual, it was a wasp cooked with the beef used in the Ziti. The only bright side to this is that we had a free lunch after finding the incriminating insect, so remember people, always bring a dead fly with you so you can get away with a free luch!

DISCLAIMER:
markedandlockedon.blogspot.com does not endorse the behavior of smuggling insects into restaurants to get free food, all views here are intended to be taken as jokes... except for Uwe Boll and Ssangyong, they suck.

Now that that's out of the way, I want to say that Italianni's used to have good food and the quality was great, but now their food seems... bland. Some of the ingredients used didn't seem as fresh, the Tiramiu was tasless and had the texture of a dishwashing sponge... eughhh. I didn't even finish it, which is a miracle because if you know me, I ALWAYS have room for dessert.

Overall though, I'm not trying to bring the restaurant down, I just want to tell them to increase food quality and possibly, remove all insects please. Who knows, if my sister had eaten that she might have become a superheroine.
... Or maybe not.

No comments: