Thursday, January 8, 2009

New year.

Well, it's '09. Got a new look for the blog and... other stuff.

Every year comes the inevitable question, "What will your new years resolution be?". I am sick of hearing this. I have never, nor will I ever, make a new years resolution, you know why? Because we almost never fulfill them anyway. I mean, has last years resolution of "lose more weight" and "Drink less" or even "quit smoking" ever come true? Maybe a small percent of you have but then again, maybe not. If I were to make myself a resolution, it would be "I vow to never make another new years resolution again... EVER." At this point I'll drink to my hearts content to the point where I can't even remember my name. Speaking of drunkenness in new year, do you think this is the reason people never follow through with their resolutions? I mean, most of us drink in new year and maybe we're so drunk that the next day we don't remember the resolution we made!

My point? New years resolutions suck. They serve no purpose as to make you feel bad about yourself next new year when you remembered your last promise.

Maybe my next article will be more uplifting.

No comments: