Saturday, November 15, 2008

For a guy my age...

... I don't really act like it. You can't label me as a "teen", like my mom said, "You're sixteen going on thirty".

First of all is my taste in my music, my preference for it is that it should be older than me. I recently got into the Beatles, "I am The Walrus" is really one of my favorite songs along with "Hey Jude". Ahh, the great things one can conceive while on acid. Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, The Misfits, got them all in my mp3. I try to keep my best away from mainstream as if my life depended on it, if some new not-metal video airs, I reach for the remote as if I acted on instinct.

The games I play are also another example, I loathe Mumorpugers (MMORPGs). I only joined because my friends forced me (althrough I respect other Mumorpugers, others I just grew to hate). The TV shows I watch, I still like watching cartoons as if I was still 10, I still watch Spongebob every chance I get, I'm not really fond of anime though.

The ages I really act like are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, I can act really childlike when around people I'm close to, or act real mature when around older people, but sometimes I'm just silent.

This blog is another example, most blogs of teens you'll see will be like a public diary (I'm talking to you! You know who you are! No it's not you Iggy) chronicling the daily events of their existence on God's green Earth. I prefer to write articles, I have running jokes on this blog! My references to Uwe Boll as one example (Bonus points if you can find the others). I don't like writing about how my day at school was, I don't want to cry all over the internet if my girlfriend left me (NOTICE: I don't have a girlfrend... yet, I'm available, ladies!). I have an obsession with punctuation and capitalization. I don't write LiEk ThIs, I avoid "leetspeak" (i.e. "LOL" or "ROFL") like the plague.

What am I trying to say here, you ask?... I have no fucking clue, insomnia must be messing with me, it's 3 a.m. and I gotta...

gotta...

Zzzzzzzzzz.....

P.S. sorry for the lame ending. YOU try writng an article while fighting sleepiness.
P.P.S. I'll write a proper article soon, consider this a filler article.

No comments: