Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Aha!

I once had a feminist teacher in in high school, she would always say things like, "Women can do everything men can do, even better!". So once she asked us, "Give me something men can do but women can't" one of my friends answered, "Pee standing up!" we all had a good laugh but when you think about it women can actually pee standing up.

This is where I come in, we had a seminar on sex and love at our college last Tuesday and the speaker made one damn good point. Men, next time a feminist tells you, "Women can do everything men can, and then some!" tell her that she's WRONG!!! Listen up guys, I am about t share with you a secret so profound, it could shake the entire world out of it's orbit. The one thing men can do but women can't is... Staring into blank space and thinking about absolutely nothing.

Yep, kinda like this

Women think about stuff 24/7 whilst men can lapse in and out of mental activity when bored/eating (that's why men rarely talk while eating). So next time ladies, when you catch your man staring at nothing and you ask him, "Hon, what are you thinking about?", if he says "Nothing" he's really telling the truth! So don't pester you're loved one with a "Sige na, what are you thinking about", men will just usually lie (because they know you won't stop interrogating them) and say the first thing that comes to their mind, "I was just thinking about you, baby".

2 comments:

Samantha Ramos-Zaragoza said...

Nyahaha!! is this scientifically proven? so that's what theo is thinking of when he stares blankly into space.. NOTHING! your "girl" narration sounds alot like me bro, hahaha! "sige na..."

MarkEl said...

The Chick Lit I read last sem must have rubbed off on me.